Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Christmas Stripes

Hi there friends:
I am back again with a quick post.  I am on vacation this week and had some extra time to play along again with Merry Monday challenge blog.

This week the challenge is sooo out of my comfort zone you can't imagine.  Isn't this paper from Bobunny beautiful!  Those glittered snowflakes and swirls just make me swoon.  I see right past those stripes ....lol.  

Of course my card wouldn't be complete without ribbon and a bow.  I used a MS snowflake punch and attached a couple of mini bells.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo and the border die is from Impression Obsession.

Thanks for visiting, Trish.

3 comments:

  1. I love all these swirls too, Trish! And that border die is GORGEOUS and added some dots too! Great ribbon treatment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you incorporated stripes and dots! Lovely card and such pretty colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love your pretty paper and wonderful design! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete