Saturday, October 18, 2014

CAS Emboss It

Hi friends;
Wow what a crazy week I've had, but I found just enough time to get back into my crafty little space.  Challenge 44 - "Emboss It" from the online challenge blog:
I thought I would incorporate a couple of embossing techniques on my card...the first being "double heat embossing" and the second being "embossing with a die".  Love both of these techniques but somehow I don't use them enough.  So here's my card:


The tree stamp was stamped with versa mark ink.  Using a spoon I carefully put silver embossing powder on the top of the trees only.  I then covered the rest of the stamped image with bronze embossing powder.  The entire image was then heated with a heat tool.  The sentiment was stamped with versafine black ink.  I then ran the card through my cuttlebug with 2 Spellbinder's A2 Matting Basic dies and tan mat to emboss.  Hope you like my take on the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  Trish.






1 comment:

  1. Wow great embossing on those lovely trees almost as if the sun is shining trough. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday

    ReplyDelete