Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Christmas Bingo


Hey there friends:

I found this blog by accident (love when that happens) and thought it would be fun to play along.  Merry Monday #127.



I recently watched the amazingly talented Sue Wilson create a gorgeous card using a black die cut on adhesive with gilding flakes.  So using Sue's inspiration and Kathy's Christmas Bingo challenge I came up with this card for the Merry Monday Challenge.  I chose diagonal -sparkle, ribbon, buttons/brads or it could fit - sparkle, die cut, red....see for yourself and decide. What a fun challenge.


Using black cardstock and new Memory Box Eliana background die I cut my background. It was adhered to 2-sided sticky tape and covered with gilding flakes.  I stamped my sentiment onto black ribbon with versamark and heat embossed with gold powder.  Using the largest poinsettia from the Memory Box Plush Poinsettia corner die and attached a brad. It is so shiny in person,  luv how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. What a fascinating technique with fabulous results! Love the sparkle and the drama of the black! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found us! It may have been by "accident", but it's no accident that your card turned out so amazingly! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday - hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete