Sunday, October 19, 2014

Candy CASology 117

Hi friends:
I had some extra time today and thought I would check out casology blogspot's weekly challenge.  The cue card is:


I love lollipops, especially the multicoloured ones.  The swirl of colours makes me wonder "How do they do that"?  I had remembered a tutorial from years ago on making lollipops with bakers twine.  So I went to work.  I even added a wrapper. Here's my card:

Hope you enjoy my take on this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by.  Trish

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your twine sucker! So fun. Sweet cards for candy! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish...I made also lollipop last time at CASology theme THREE challenge I thought last night why dont I make it again..but I did not do and I am happy to see you did...it is really like an original wrapping lolli candy...your card looks like a real one with that lolli...yummyy....think you will steal the eyes of DT member...if you have time my Candy card is at #27..would be glad if you visiting me back..big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way to make a lollipop. and, I love how you have it in cellophane, too. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete