Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Splatter Casology 116

Hi friends
Playing along today with CASology weekly challenge.  I haven't played along for quite a long time, but thought this was a fun one.  The cue card for this week is:


I immediately thought of a brick wall with graffiti and paint splatters.... So this is my submission.


I stamped my sentiment with black ink and heat embossed with clear e/b powder.   The brick wall is a stencil from Crafter's Workshop.  I used several colors of distress ink with a blending tool for the bricks.  I also used a stencil for the splatters.  The sentiment is from Michael's $1.00 bin :)

Thanks for stopping by, Trish.

1 comment:

  1. Trish, what a fun, graphic card! The paint splatter is so fun on the brick wall, and I love the fact that you kept it clean and simple by just inking a section of it. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete