Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Party CASology 76

Happy New Year!

The Casology blog challenge is extended for 2 weeks due to the holidays....that gives me some extra time to maybe create a couple of submissions :)

The cue card for CASology 76 challenge is:


I immediately thought of using this stamp "It's A Parade" by Hero Arts.  I love this group of children (and their doggie) all walking single line down the street.  I can just see them now - how cute would that be.

Here's my submission:


The main image was stamped with versfine onyx black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The clouds were sponged with broken china and the grass sponged with mowed lawn distress ink.  I cut the image out with spellbinders circle die and I added piercing around it.  The sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michaels :)

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous image! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete