Tuesday, December 31, 2013

IO Quick and Simple Card Challenge

This little thank you card was super fast and easy.  I am submitting it for the Impression Obsession Quick and Simple Card challenge.

Very simple 4" x 4" thank you card for those very generous christmas gifts we received this holiday.  Here's my submission.



I used the following supplies:

  • IO Pine Branch Die
  • IO Cover a Card Nordic Stripes
  • IO Hydrangea Cling Stamp (sentiment)
  • Versamark 
  • White embossing powder
  • Versafine Crimson Red Ink
  • Ribbon
  • Bling
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Great thank you card! Love the IO pine die and wonder why I didn't order it last time...I just love stamps so much there isn't always room for dies too. It looks awesome though and I love the nordic stripes with it. Thanks for sharing,

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession Challenge!

    ReplyDelete