Saturday, January 25, 2014

Contrast Casology 79

Hi Friends;
Wow another week and another challenge.  Time is just flying by :) This week's challenge over at CASology blog is:


I think this card took me all of 10 minutes.  Anyone who knows me will agree that this is certainly a rare occurrence....lol.  So here's my card:


I die cut 2 Prized Chrysanthemum by Memory Box with black c/s. The die was placed on each of the corners of the blue c/s and die cut again.  I fitted the black die cuts back into the negative die cut spaces of the blue c/s.   The blue c/s mats were cut using A2 Matting Basics by Spellbinders.  Sentiment was stamped using versafine black onyx ink.  The trickiest part of making this card was fitting the die cuts back into the negative spaces and gluing the intricate die cuts down.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pat, love your card. Great use of your new die! I managed to get a card done ... number 100! Thanks for the challenge ... I like your blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunningly rich card with lots of open space and definite contrast! I love that black die cut flower, just pops against the blue card base! So glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete