Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dot Casology 78

Hey there friends;

I've been out of commission this week from a recent slip on some ice.  Guess I don't bounce as good as I used to....ha!

This week over at casology the weely challenge is:


So this was my take on the challenge.


I masked off white card stock and 2nd generation stamped the background using verasfine black onyx and crimson red ink. The stamp is Stained Texture from Bobunny.  The sentiment and heart were stamped using versafine black onyx ink. Sentiment is from Flouishes Lace Heart.  The dotted heart is unknown.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I love the intricate images you used, and you clearly are right on the mark of this being a CAS card!!! So much white space it directs you where you need to see the loveliness!!

    Thanks for joining us at adding this to the CASology Gallery this week - I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete