Monday, November 11, 2013

Welcome

Welcome friends!

I thought it was about time that I create a place that I could share my cards and some of the tips/tricks and mistakes (haha) I've learned while crafting.

I hope that you will find my creations inspiring as well informative.

I'm pretty much a self learning crafter and get super frustrated when I can't figure out new techniques.  So, my plan is to keep my posts fun but still educational and informative.  There may even be a video (no promises) and/or step by step instructions.

So let's get started, I am a very proud doggie mum to a very smart and handsome golden boy and happily married wife of 20 years to my high school sweetheart :)  when I'm not training and showing Luke, I can be found in my craft room making cards and creating gifts to share with my family and friends.

My cards have a tendency to be 'over the top' so creating clean and simple cards (CAS) are very challenging for me.  I keep telling myself that 'less is more' but my Gemini twins take over and create not soo simple cards...lol.

I luv, luv, luv splitcoaststampers for their weekly challenges, posts, forums and educational techniques and am always inspired and blown away at the talented crafters that post here, check it out.  I sometimes post my own creations on SCS and am thrilled and proud to have been a weekly favourite and a weekly CAS favourite  :)  Just recently I have been attempting the weekly changes at CASology and was an honourable mention YAHOO!

Ok so lets get craftin' :)

2 comments:

  1. Trish, welcome to blogging! Can't wait to see the good things you share here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, if you just started blogging and are on the Honorable mentions roll, WAY TO GO, keep the mojo momentum going, and I CANT WAIT to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete