Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bell CASology 71

Hey blog friends:

Back today for another Casology challenge.  Before I get to my submission I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank all those who commented on my card for the last challenge - triangle.  It was such a wonderful surprise to receive and read all those comments - you are all such talented creative crafters....hugs to all.
Congratulations to the winners - beautiful cards!

Okay so this week over at Casology the challenge is:


If you've never tried these challenges -- you just need too!  There are so many wonderful, talented crafters.  The challenges are fun and really do help to keep those creative juices flowing.

So here's my submission.  



The card base was embossed using a Provocraft border embossing folder.  I stamped SU Alphabet Soup with versamark and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.  My image was cut out using spellbinders circle die and matted with a scalloped circle of glitter paper. The glittery bow was cut with Mft Dienamics die.  Everything was attached with pop dots - luv pop dots.  This is so sparkly, I am really pleased with how it all came together.  
Thanks CASology for an another awesome challenge.

Thanks for visiting :)


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and elegant. Love the addition of the silver bow. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver bow, so decadent and elegant! I think I have this cool stamp in my stash!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, another AWESOME entry for the CASology challenge...I love the dry embossing and that pretty silver bow is gorgeous. Very cool sentiment, too! Thanks for joining us again this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that amazing silver bow makes such a fabulous statement ... and draws the eye beautifully to your clever take on the Cue Card ... simply lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful! Thanks so much for joining up at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete