Thursday, November 14, 2013

Triangle CASology 70

Hi there friends:

Trying another CASology challenge.  I luv these challenges :)

The challenge for Week 70 cue card: Triangle

Trying to keep it clean and simple, as you know, it's super hard for me...ha.  I used this stamp set that I purchased years ago from Michael's $1 bin.

I stamped it twice on white cardstock with versafine black onyx ink.   One image was fussy cut and shaped using a stylis to give it some dimension.  I wrapped bakers twine around the paper so it was tight.  The fussy cut image was then adhered using foam pop dots over the stamped image.  The black cardstock was cut using spellbinders A2 matting basics.

Clean and simple card to cheer up a friend.


6 comments:

  1. Oh, good one! I love your triangle and out of the box thinking. Not to mention this lovely clean design! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This is so very creative! A hanger! Who'd have thought?! This is definitely going to make someone smile! :)
    Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee... what a super clever take on the cue word!! fab clean and simple design... thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish, I had to pop in to say WOW, I love this take on the cue this week! The hanger is a perfect triangle, for sure...and what a wonderfully CAS design! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a winner to me:). Very creative take on the cue!

    ReplyDelete