Wednesday, February 5, 2014

And Casology 81

Hello friends:

Wow this is a record.....this weeks' CASology submission complete and uploaded.   Whoohoo...lol.  Okay, truth be told since I missed last week's deadline I thought I would step things up a notch and get to work on this week's submission.

This week's challenge at CASology blog is:


The design team are sooo creative, their cards are just awesome -- how could one not be inspired :) So here's my submission:


Using a Classic Heart Spellbinders die I embossed without cutting the card base.  The hat and sentiment were stamped using versafine black onyx ink.  The top hat is from Gourmet Hats Off and the sentiment is from CTMH Love Always.  The bridal veil is bazill cardstock that I hand cut.  I added some sheer ribbon and some pearls.

Thanks for stopping by.
Trish G

3 comments:

  1. If this isn't a winner this week I will be absolutely shocked! SO creative, so smart...love the hat and veil combination...perfect for the "and" cue word. Wish I had thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a stunning card, elegant and classic design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Cathy and Carole...this is a stunner! The scripty sentiment is so elegant! Love it! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete